Saturday, March 26, 2011

Holding on

You know over the last couple of days ok weeks- I have been missing Marcus-in the simplest of times- watching tv, riding bikes, going to church, eating dinner,track practice (yes I still support them even though he his not there), working on HW, just sitting with him and talking with him, watching him get excited about things-why I am i telling you this- well sometimes we take for granted that those that we love will always be around-nearby - especially our kids- even when they have put us through things you never thought you would go through-

My advice or opinion is tell your children you love them everyday no matter what- I do talk to Marcus almost everyday usually about 5 minutes- just to get the scoop on how the day was and what one good thing happened that day. or how he handled himself during a situation- I am learning from him as well - I am more observant of how he responds to things- he is learning to work on things everyday consistently- he is changing - we do have more time to go- enjoying the days I have with him- can not way til he comes home for good but when it is time and no sooner.

Ok going to go see my boy for a while today- enjoy your Saturday
tomorrow I will blog about the book I am reading - Gentling- oh my it is so my son-

No comments: