Thursday, August 13, 2009

worn out

yesterday afternoon - I had a great workout- I wrestled and won with an 8 year old not getting his way- we had yelling and screaming and running away- wish I could say that about me- no it was ok - I kept my cool and just let people know if I needed them- Thanks Jordan for snatchin the boy-
we "hugged" for about 30 minutes before we were able to go into service- he just was wack a doodle all over me- need some wisdom on this type of situation cause it usually happens a day after soccer - church- etc when he gets tired - trying to figure out how to handle it all better -
I am very proud of how I am handling things- I look back and say wow I have come a long way-(yes I am starting to see it)
oh it takes a physical toll on me just because he is so strong however God gives me strength (physical too) when I need it- I truly believe this
he went to service with me last night and did a great job- thanks Candy for helping and taking him under your wing-
He sang he sat and he even participated in fusion - hmmm maybe need to bring him in more often-
the ride home was pleasant and all is quiet this morning- thank goodness- now it is up to him whether he plays soccer tonight or not- by the choices he makes- Help me Jesus to help him

No comments: