Sunday, August 23, 2009

Truly Blessed

I have the best son- I know many are saying what- no seriously God is working on him so much-
I keep instilling in him - he was created in God's image and just speaking life into him through the scripture- Marcus' faith has increased so much- I love it- so let me share with you somethings he has said be prepared your name may be mentioned - he loves you so much that is why I am sharing.
SO yesterday Marcus was a little off I found out yesterday he had a headache all day- I asked him why he did not tell me- He said he was believing for God to heal it- I was like I am so glad you have that much faith honey however God gave us Drs that he has giving the ability to give us medicine to help get rid of those headaches so He is healing you through the medicine - oh he says -I love Marcus faith he has truly touched my life with his belief in God for everything-


Ok get ready cause this is for someone special to us-he loves you-

we were talking about how our bodies should be kept clean and pure before God (our body is a temple of the Holy Spirit)and how nothing bad should be put in our body like drugs or alcohol, etc. and he said what is alcohol so I explained what it was and he was like Fred(not real name) drinks that and I was like yes yes .Fred does. Well does Fred have Jesus in his heart- I said next time you speak to Fred you ask him- Can I pray with Fred? absolutely! Can I pray with Fred to ask Jesus in his heart- Yes yes you can
Marcus truly has a tender heart and it is shining through more and more- my days with him have been awesome and I am thankful for God teaching me- showing me and allowing me to be Marcus' mom my life will never be the same

No comments: