Friday, August 7, 2009

BELIEVE HE SAID NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE



Christmas in July- what a wonderful night and I know I know it is August what is she talking about Listening more to Him- Trusting Him- Relying on Him- Giving it all to Him- All of which I have done but really needed and still need to do it more. Constantly growing in Him.
Ok what exactly am I talking about.
Well the message on that Friday night forever changed me along with another message that will be talked about below- - well my life was changed so much and even since then I have been changing drawing closer to Him and him-

Believe- I have to believe -that if He can move mountains He can move my mountain- I must believe- I must believe- oh I had said I believed but in all reality I did not think or believe- I believed He could move every ones mountain but mine- well not any longer I believe.

He said- God said He said he can take care of all our needs- finances- emotional- physical- children- work- all of our needs He said HE SAID- why am I not believing He said well I do believe HE Said he Can and we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us HE said

Nothing is Impossible for God- lame men walk he touched those with leprosy healed the blind- touched an ear that Peter cut off- walked on water- ROSE from the dead. so Nothing is Impossible for God- and my need my son is so important to him but I must believe I must -
so BELIEVE HE SAID NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Then on Sunday PDs part of the message just gripped me and I have not let go of the words she said- Stop Complaining stop complaining about your children you did not need to have them (paraphrasing) you are so right ok God what are you really telling me-So He spoke to me big time- God said you keep complaining about Marcus and all the junk you are going through- however I chose him for you and you for him not to be complained about but to be poured into positively -you are his biggest advocate yet you complain too-you need to pour into him - just you and him- trust me BELIEVE I SAID Nothing is Impossible- ok I am listening to you God and Believing~really Believing

So that week I was on vacation- poured into my son and not complained- we found a child care with Marcus help and prayerful consideration- a teacher who is male and "brown" like Marcus ( as he would say) and the teacher and his siblings are adopted- Believing- smaller environment - everything I have been looking for yet had never thought to look there- Believe Nothing is Impossible for God ( this past week was his first week and it was a little bumpy-but successful)
it was just him and I full of little surprises daily nothing extravagant but poured ito and we talked and laughed and it was the best week I have had with him- we went Tuesday we had Drs appts all day so I thought well we have to eat so we went to CHanelside and ate at Bennigans by the window and he had a big ole smile on his face the whole time- special- Thursday we went to Homassaa Springs( Embracing) and had a wonderful time we took a boat and it was priceless simply priceless times- Friday we were tired ok he was so we layed around the house watching movies all day and then Saturday we went to the Bucs practice ( bucs) he was all big eyed- he was great fun

I have come a long way over the last couple of weeks really trusting God with Marcus and me pouring positive into is life - so if you start to pick on him - make fun of him- be negative about him just stop complaining about him and pour positive into him- it is changing him so traumatically - Believe He said Nothing is Impossible

No comments: