Monday, August 17, 2009

Blindsided by my own reaction

wow is all I can say- I just did not realize how I would react to the unfolding of yesterday events- I will not go into a great detail here on what happened just know I struggled yesterday for unknown reasons and today some residual effects but it will all get better- why cause our God is a great big God-He truly is-
There is a few people who know and I know they will diligently pray- as I told the few I feel it was selfish and each one of them said no no - you just have a desire in your heart and you are ok-

I think my reaction shocked me cause I had not felt this way in a very long time many many years- I know I am talking in circles too many of you- my point really is of today's writing is to help me work through it and I will overcome it- will not change the desire of my heart just a matter of getting through the weak moment.

I will keep pressing in- and seeking God- in this area of my life-

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes my friend, you know I am praying for you! Love ya!