Thursday, August 20, 2009

3rd grade here we come

well school starts Monday for us- yeah! We will have the same team of teachers as we have had in the past- yeah!! This year will be better then the last - I know it will be better - anything will be better from last year-
why - well for those of you reading this last year was one of the worst school years for us- Marcus was baker acted ( he was a threat to others-me) twice in the school year- and let me tell you I have learned so much over this past year- we talked about trying again last night at fusion and wow if I did not try again with Marcus where would we both be- oh I was close in throwing in the towel for him and giving up that is how serious it got- but I pressed in - with the love of God- with the strength of God with family and friends to be my strength when I could not go on anymore- God is good and so ever faithful
So we have a new year to look forward to and so excited about what is to come-
SO we will perservere- this is my word for the year and the sign on Marcus' hall at school- so fitting for us.

No comments: