Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Well its a new year- new beginnings new dreams-

Do you dream big? is it a challenge for you to dream big? I know at times I struggle with this- but why not dream big- we serve a big God - He can do anything-

Well- can I share one or 2 of my dreams-
last year it was to let parents know they are not alone - i still want to let parents know they are not alone with struggling with the children in their lives that have behavioral and mental health issues.

However this year - I want us to speak as a family together- who knows where and who knows how- I just know this is in my heart. Letting others know that as a family we made it through with hard work, sweat, tears, overwhelming feelings, consistency, patience and the list goes on. Its not just my story to tell but it is ours-  I would love for Marcus to share his side and what God did through him to get us where we are today- we have a testimony our lives are our testimony you know tag team- the moms perspective and the child's perspective- God has big plans for us I know I can sense it just do not know how He is going to do it.

Another dream of mine is a desire to seek after the things of God- not me things but God things- you at times I lose sight of what God wants and tend to just go through the motions- I do not want the motions I want what God wants for me and the ministries I am involved with - more of Him less of me.

No comments: