Friday, January 11, 2013

Well...

I know that is a deep hole in the ground- a lot of things happening- busy busy- school is back in session- i am studying for an exam- church has a lot of things going on-
i wonder when will it ever slow down- I guess never.

its ok at times to be busy- at times I wish there was 2 of me- 1 to pick up M and then one to get the grocery shopping done

or one to take him to practice and one to stay home and clean

or at times one to sleep and the other to go to drs appts or dentist appts.

I know I know I made this choice of becoming a single mom- i get it- just sometimes it would be nice to have 2 of me. although Marcus is getting older and being more responsible so that helps a lot-

so report cards come out this coming week- and proud to say again Marcus made honor roll again 4 As 2 Bs- so proud

No comments: