Sunday, February 26, 2012

You are weird and silly

these were the words from Marcus yesterday evening after coming home from working at the church ( so glad he likes to help) we went to target to pick up a printer ( mine died) and ice cream - ( you thought I gave him the world) anyway we ok me was very tired and in a silly mood- so I was running and skipping and flying on the cart-all the meanwhile Marcus is laughing anssaying I am weird and silly- atleast he is not embarrassed, yet. so then I see a price scanner and try to scan his arm- no price on him he is priceless- again I am so silly-
we had to get home it had been a long day and so flying on the cart again through the parking lot- he just shook his head and laughed-

so ice cream was ate- teeth brushed-prayers done and then a zerbert on his face- again I was silly- yep I am and those were precious moments-

Hope your day is full of weirdness and sillyness

No comments: