Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh my so bad with writing



ok so what has been happening- well we finished our fast with church and i learned a lot - somethings I learned - and keep learning- not to be discouraged all in His hands, eating the right things are good for you and the fast was timely for changing my eating habits - I can live without Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream and will survive. As a family we bonded more cause Marcus was praying more and he was seeing in himself how God can work



THe month of fasting for him- he went down to 2 meds- went into mainstream classes- was on honor roll and we have gone to once a month therapy- wow He is so good to us



Yesterday we went to the fair with the Tobias Family- it was Marcus' first trip and the boy is definately a city boy- we walked into the animal section (my favorite) and he was like whew it stinks in here. I need to get him into the country more- he needs to muck some stalls at Papaws over spring break (hint hint dad)- we had a good time, i love seeing things through the eyes of a child

No comments: