Saturday, February 18, 2012

thankful

ok I know my writing is not as often as it use to be - i apologize- not a lot a drama in life lately
although- work has been interesting- learning a lot through a situation- it is a good learning experience.
anyway, so what has been on my mind - not much - just very thankful

i am working on organizing and getting back on track on a couple of things- i need to get one of my tasks done- just need to get it done and make the time

loving teaching Sunday School again - i was just filling in but I love it - also loving teaching kidzone jr- I teach the same lesson as kidzone but in a way they can understand scaling it back but still the same message. its fun but oh my so tiring- i love to see the kids light up when they get it- they are smart cookies i have in there

marcus is getting ready to start track on Saturday the 25th - can not wait :) missed it last year- other then that all is quiet-

No comments: