Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sharing

so this week for me has been a bit bumpy- a little hard to stay focused at times and working on that part-so i have come to realize somethings will be changing for us as a family- when you lose someone some things do not not matter anymore-and some other things you need to look at a little closer
somethings are just frivolous stuff what other things matter so much more.
time with family and friends are one of those things that matter so much more to me- however i am slacking in that area right now and I am just working through things- i know I am not making sense and I know I should share with others more- Pastor Larry spoke more on this Wednesday night- I know I am not alone in what I am feeling but I am alone in how I am personally going through- I know all the realms of grief- gone through them several times over and over

I miss my family that live in other states more today then yesterday- hopeful to remedy that over the year-

Marcus is doing fairly well often asking if i am ok- and i am just working through- its a moment to moment process- laugh cry- laugh- angry- laugh cry repeat
Marcus I am thankful for- he often asks mommmy can I am give you a hug - he does and makes sure I am ok-He wants to pray for everyone in the family every morning and every night- and that we are all doing ok

We will be ok - we will get through -day by day- moment by moment - minute by minute-

writing helps-

No comments: