Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2 of the favorite men in my life


here is a picture of 2 of my favorite men in my life- my dad and my Uncle Dave ( love them both so much)


We had mom's celebration of life this past weekend and all of her siblings were able to come- and my dad's brother was there as well


You see my dad's side and my mom's side of the family go way back- my mom went to school with my dad's brother- anyway



so it was a much needed time for me- i think for all- at this point in the road i feel like a little kid lost and not knowing what end is up- for me that is frustrating cause I do not like it


I know we will get though it it will just take time



I am processing the whole weekend and I did not realize how much mom meant to one of the families there- I mean i know they did things for one another but this was so much more then i thought



so thankful for my family - love them all

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Praying for you my dear dear friend. Love you!