Sunday, October 23, 2011

ok here it is on the line



having a difficult time right now- I know what is knew- no this has nothing to do with mom and just going to be honest- a year ago this week coming marcus and my life forever changed- and yet i have this uneasy feeling -why because every year at this time we have spent time in the recovery unit for the past 3 years. so hoping we do not go there-


I am praying through it and God has giving me some peace-just taking each day at a time- and plus beginning Wednesday - marcus will get a break from his mom- for a few days- we probably both need it considering we have only been a part briefly since he has been home-


it will be good for both of us and he is in good hands-

just want the uneasy feeling to go away-praying it through- and come Saturday when we make it through I will breathe so much easier :)

No comments: