Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Aww yes the never ending saga


ok well yesterday was quite interesting as I am beginning not to like Mondays- can we start the week on Tuesdays- I would think that would work better for me.


Anyway 911 had to be called - no need to panic Marcus was in a violent rage in the morning and I pulled over to see if he would calm down he did not so I got help-this for me is huge cause normally I would work it out - be exhausted - and not know which end was up-well- I still was emotionally drained (story of my life lately- but improving) and he was able to get himself in order so he could go to school and have an excellent day.


So we are making strides- he has come a long way and I as well-


Still working through it everyday- but we will get stronger and gain much knowledge through it all-

Days for me tend to run together however my days are better still emotional at some point in the day but working it all through. this is a journey of which I never had thought to be on at this point in my life. Even through life's tragedy's good things do come out of it- in my next few posts I will begin to share with you.

No comments: