Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Support Groups

There are all kinds out there for all types of issues you deal with -and some of the most amazing people are in my circle of friends- I know I have not let them in that much the last few weeks but I am dealing with something I do not know how to deal with and Michele the tough girl is not so tough- I go through a plethora of emotions and to top my emotions off I have to deal with Marcus and what he is going through- in which we have regressed a bit but expected that.

So with the help of friends I contacted Hospice of Pasco County and they have a support group for kids who has had someone die in their life- they will be able to share with other kids who are dealing with the same thing and let's him know he is not alone
My sister is using hospice in Pinellas for her kids-

So I am hoping with Marcus having others to talk too besides me he will work through it the way he needs to- the group meets every Tuesday so I am hoping and believing he will get the help he needs- its tough for all but I can not imagine what his mind is thinking-

No comments: