Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dear Mom

Dear Mom

I miss you more then words can say- I have been thinking of all our times spent together- trips when we were younger to PA and OH. The many swim meets we went to - the early ups for practices- always encouraging us to do our best and like what we do. The giving heart- always welcoming the multitude of friends in the door and treating like all of them apart of the family-
Remembering the time we surprised Uncle Dave and Aunt Cheryl with you coming to Wyoming and coming down the escalator asking for additional snow boots- we got them good. Or the time we surprised the entire Plecko Family at Tom and Karri's wedding.
You always cooked plenty of food even if there was five of us- we always had left overs and when I moved away you always sent them with me- I love me my left overs.
I loved watching you work with your horse Mareish - something you enjoyed doing-it was nice to support you for a change in something you wanted to do.
Thank you for loving Marcus and caring for him-I saw the letter you wrote 6 years ago in regards to him being one of the family and how I have alove for kids and would love him just as much.
I remember my senior year in high school when I had the crazy idea of riding the horse on the field- you supported and even got my outfit handmade to ride- you were there with dad every home came to bring Amber tothe stadium and then leave when we were done.
You have supported me in all I dreamed and when I accomplished those dreams you were my biggest fan.
I love you mom-

No comments: