Saturday, September 3, 2011

The week in review

Well- busy week at work- better behavior in the am and pm- not stellar but better- he sure is cranky when he is tired and hyper- which turns into or can turn into ugly-
but it is the weekend and I have to work Saturday then life coaching then pick up a couch- yes got rid of mine- the one I am getting is smaller and I think will do much better in our house-
so I was cleaning yesterday and got a good cleaning done.
I am so looking forward to sleeping in on Monday for a bit just need to chill out for a couple of days I am worn out from not sleeping all through the night - as you can see this was written early Saturday Morning

Working with Marcus on the death of mom - he has brought so many questions with it and I think I will post about it more in detail- they are awesome questions one's in which I need to look into- he has his days with making sure she is ok and being angry with the Drs and me about the whole thing. He misses her as we all do- there is one picture of the 4 of us that every time I look at it brings tears to my eyes why just that one picture I am not sure.

so this is a process and will continue to be my heart hurts but I am working through it and taking one day at a time

No comments: