Monday, August 29, 2011

Sending Balloons

Yesterday afternoon we wrote a note to mom and grannie and sent it up to heaven via balloons- an idea from Marcus' therapist- He wrote a note to her and told her how he was feeling and enlisted the Tobias family in writing a note to mom as well. We tied the note to the balloons and sent them on there way until we could no longer see them. I hope this is beneficial for him and if we have to do it a few more times to help him then that is what we will do.
Tomorrow we have a meeting for kids- it is a support group for kids who is dealing with the death of a loved one- I am hoping this will be beneficial -
He is journaling his feelings in which I am thankful for - now if he could work on coping skills and the fact I am simply asking him normal stuff to do we would be in good shape.
As I say one moment one hour one day at a time
Hope you got the balloons mom -Love you


No comments: