Thursday, October 7, 2010

A sad way to end the day


I came home to hear what I call the "death" cry- too often heard it when I worked at the animal hospital. It was my Clarence - I have had him for 8 years but he has been in my life 10 years at least- he was one of the ones at Connechusett that I adopted. He was always there-on my head on my lap when I type on the computer - coming inside the shower to get a drink when I am in there- He was my source of sanity - we talked often - I know call me crazy.

Anyway - Clarence was living with a grade 4 heart murmur- it was a matter of time- he threw a clot- causing his hindlegs and right front leg to be parlayzed- his feet were cold when I snatched him up and rushed him to the hospital- I did not know at this point this happened- I just heard the cry and he ripped his front paw. Marcus knew something was wrong when I said lets go now and I need your help-



I had to say goodbye to my sweet furry friend- he will be missed greatly-

No comments: