Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have survived

that is the feeling after the last few days between work and home life-
Work we can now begin to relax a little today our walk through is done-
Home not so sure- I am not having a good feeling about M and is actions- is it mother's instinct - maybe.
Just this morning- He needed to get his trash from the bedroom and I was greeted with a grrr and hmmp from his mouth-simple request- so I gave him choices fortunately he made the right choice- Anything I say to him it appears turns into an attitude- its making me very weary.
Consequences are a joke to him- and if he gets them it turns into a nightmare-not sure-
I will keep praying- keep pressing on- keep asking for help-
Which the help I am forever grateful for.
His emotions go from anger to whistling a happy tune- which is what he just did. Hoping the med change will begin to take effect soon.

these times the old saying keeps coming to mind- if it does not kill me it will make me stronger- well I should be the strongest woman right now - don't you think- well not feeling that way at the moment - just being honest

Living with a child with a roller coaster of emotions and outbursts is not so fun

No comments: