Monday, October 18, 2010

here to tell you a story of sacrifice

I have these incredible people in my life- who almost 10 years left there home - left their life as they knew it- packed up with their family and moved to a city called Tampa- they sacrificed their comfort- why because they were meeting the calling on their life.

They have sacrificed a lot over the years- I mean a lot- for what purpose- the purpose to do what God has called them to do.

They have been in the ups and downs of their calling - why do they do it because they want to see lives changed for Jesus-

I have the upmost respect for them- and would do anything for them- who are they- they are my dear pastors and friends- Pastor Larry and Deanna Shrodes- they pastor at a wonderful church, Celebration Church.


They have a heart of compassion, they draw out the best in you- they challenge you to be where God wants you to be- they are very real- very honest and very loving

Marcus and I are truly blessed and words can never amount to how much they mean to us.They have been there through the ups and downs of our family life- praying encouraging and yes at times offering guidance in how to make me a better parent. They have shown me how to show grace when grace was hard to give.

Pastor Larry and Deanna Shrodes are real people- their words are heartfelt and the compassion they have is contagious

They often sacrifice their time and energy to be with others to encourage- to pray- to uplift.

Why am telling you this- well they are important to me and I thought I would let you know.

I tell you this - to pray for your pastors daily - to be loyal to them even when you do not know the whole story (there are 2 sides) - love them- be there for them- lend them a hand-- Your pastors sacrifice a lot for you and your family - take a few minutes a day for them.

I am taking the time- I love my pastors and their family- here for you always!

No comments: