Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Regression not so much fun

Well.... we are in a state of regression/cycling in the Danielson household- this is when Marcus goes back to immature types of behaviors- he is not only doing them at home but at school- for me it is frustrating - 2 steps forward 1 step back- Can we not just keep moving forward?

I need wisdom- I am being honest- I just need wisdom- As I prayed tonight at church - which was so amazing in the presence of God- I kept thinking I can minister and deal with all the kids here except my own- I need wisdom-serious just being honest here- When I think we have passed this phase it comes back around- other stuff too in the regression phase in which I am so over but will not post -

I also kept thinking will I survive this regression this time? It is so draining on me and trying to work with him in the right way- again frustrating today I had a migraine all day and working with him after work- was not cool- when will this end this regression I mean- Lord I need your help- I surrender him to you.I just need your guidance and the guidance of those wiser then me in dealing with behaviorally challenged children.

No comments: