Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Have you ever lost your...

Identity-
Well- sometimes we do that and sometimes it takes God getting a hold of us and waking us up in a big way- You see we meaning I have been so wrapped up in helping my son I lost who I was - at work at home at church- but I am happy to say I have rediscovered who I am in Christ -at home and at work- oh its a work in progress and I have come so far in the last month or so- you may have not even known but I was -really I did not know it either until God said hello what happened to you
I wanted to help Marcus so much and fix him I lost me in the whole process- in some ways- other ways I have become a better person because of all we have been through- and yet because of all we have been through I lost a piece of me. It was time to get me back and me back better- I can not fully explain it but God surely is doing something new in my life for me-and I need this for me-If I do not know who I am how can I surely help those around me-
We become broken so we can become fixed-
Working on me now and becoming better each day- through Christ's love and His grace- and lots of prayer

No comments: