Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am here and..

God sure does have a sense of humor- get to that in a minute
Busy week- a week of learning growing and rediscovering- God is up to something good- keeping on keeping on- pressing in to Him and Trusting Him

Marcus had a good week-minus 1 bus suspension which he was well over do - he did great on an academic assignment which normally he bombs and this week got a 100 % - I asked him what changed- he said I listened to you and remembered what you told me focus and read and you will do great- I said so proud and he was so excited

So last night we were working on BGMC stuff for church at the Tobias (sense of humor from God coming now) and got a call regarding one of our church members being hit by a car and if Adam could go down (shortening the story) he said yes and I said I would go-
Please understand I do not do humans I take care of animals and blood and all that stuff just does not sit well with me on a human- animal yes I can handle it all-
Just felt in my heart needed to go- anyways- so we went sat with the family for updates- laughed and laughed and finally the family was able to go back after a while (again shortening the story) So who does the person ask to see me- as I was walking back I was like dear Lord please help me and I so love your sense of humor- well God helped me and I was hopefully able to help her through this- with a little laughter as well- She has a long road to healing and I know has a plan for this for His Glory-

So thank you God for using me I am so glad I was obedient- He is stretching me again

No comments: