Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Soon...

I will be on vacation - after the Christmas and New Years I will be taking off for a week- yeah- sleeping in and not doing a whole lot- I do plan on going to church one day and work around there - not sure which day though.

I have not been feeling too great- got a cold or something and when you have a cold and deal with a challenging child it is very tiring even more so- Sunday Night was an example- Marcus got mad cause he lost playing a video game and I had no energy to deal with him- Pastor Larry and Tom stepped in and helped so much- then last night he got mad cause we had to leave practice why because it was past time to leave - we were in the car on the way home when that meltdown occurred-
just worn out and need this vacation to sleep -
this time oof year tends to bring out more of the ugly in Marcus- hopefully it will be over quickly- work has been busy and hopefully will start to smooth over a little more-it has been better.

I am hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight- pray I do and sleep all night

No comments: