Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hey mommy do you know...

what caroling is? yes I do- we did it today at school- great I said
You know 4 years ago was Marcus' first Christmas ever-and each year I get tickled when he comes up with these things he does- this year he is so into Christmas songs-
We were at publix last night ad he was singing Jingle Bells- and a few others- he said mommy do you know any- so I started singing with him- he got a big grin- you know these type of moments so so so lovely and take away the meltdown moments- I just pray for more of these precious moments-
He is into the Gaithers Christmas CD and sings some of the songs so beautifully - I love to hear him sing- this is one of his favorites- turn off the music at the bottom of the blog so you can hear it - I love it

No comments: