Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy Day

today was a busy day but I enjoyed it so much-
Life coaching began the day and we were sharing different things God has done in our life and reflecting on our words for the year- remember mine was perseverance-
I have persevered this year - shall I recap a little
change in job location and yet with the same division- learning the functions of the new facility
and all the changes that have occurred-
2 trips to the CSU for Marcus - stabilization unit- not fun but needed to go through it-
Now Marcus can be daily issues and sometimes hourly- so persevering through each day
I am so thankful for my Savior- and giving me strength when my was so depleted

Sometimes we look at our adversary so different after we go through it and that is what I do- how I have grown from each struggle or tribulation- it allows me to realize how much I need to allow God to run my life and trust Him- He does have it all in control and if I just listen and be obedient and pray with out ceasing he turns it all around

Some of the good that has happened- my passion for God has grown and I love to worship Him even when the days are so bad- I have great friends- which they mean more to me then friendship they are family- they lift me up and hold me up when I need it - God sure knew who I needed in my life for this season. I have learned to stand even when I do not feel like it- I have learned to pray even when I have no words to say-
in the midst of all the trials - one good and amazing thing is I have lost weight and in a size that I was in high school- now to keep it off the right way. this is truly a blessing cause I have been wanting to lose weight of course not exactly how i planned it but now I am going to keep it off.

God is good and I just love Him so much- God knows the plans for me it was written even before I was born- okay God show me what you have planned in 2010. I know it i will be amazing

No comments: