Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When God speaks

well this past month has been a great time- spending a lot of time in prayer and focusing on what God has for our family and our church- much has happened for us as a family -
in the beginning of the month I was offered an additional job- teaching vet tech students- ahh another passion of mine
with in the first couple of weeks - opened doors to have my support group that i have been dreaming of for over 2 years- and have so much support from those who have helped Marcus and I over the last many years with his behavior challenges. I am excited to see how God is going to use us in this roll- I know there are alot families out there that just need to know there is hope- I can definitely say our family is full of hope and determination- we don't give up

what else.. my heart is so tender right now for the kids that attend Celebration- My eyes fill with tears when new kids come and I am able to sit with them and help them learn the amazing songs we sing during praise and worship-so thankful for an opportunity to reach into kids lives and see how they change through Christ

I am blessed as I watch my son have a servant's heart- recently in school he was asked to be a leader in his math class to help a new student- he asks each day for the devotion and prays for each of the items that we are praying for as a church family. his heart wants others to know about Jesus and wants to reach the nations

God truly is a good God and I am truly overwhelmed by all He has blessed us with

No comments: