Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend Post

Its Sunday night and I am tired- went to church this morning and had a good children's church service- Yesterday was a busy day- we had a track meet in Clermont- all day- left at 545 am got home about 9 pm (made a stop on the way home to wish Savanna a happy bday) we got back into town about 8 though.

Marcus ran the first event of the day and the last 2 of 3 of the day- he pushed himself the entire day and his times are coming down. I think he - or should I say I hope he is getting the concept of hard work pays off and that if he pushes himself at practice it will pay off at the meets

We are surely blessed to have awesome coaches- I do not think any of them have kids involved and yet they volunteer there time and work hard with the kids- of which I am forever grateful-

Here is what was Marcus' angry face way back when- Now used for a better purpose of determination

No comments: