Friday, February 1, 2013

How could I doubt

 that was then- wow how could I doubt and question raising this little guy

 into this young man- I am so blessed. I shake my head often to think where we have come from- in fact tonight Marcus and I were just talking about the day our lives changed forever - the day I had to call Coach Gig and then the sheriff's department- Marcus holds no bitterness and he says he knows that everyone was just trying to help him.
Our conversations are so open and so awesome- he asks such pertinent things to life-
How was I the fortunate one to be his mom- God allowed me to go through what we did so we can see where we are going- Marcus and I talk a lot and now I smile so much more - I love being his mom, he is a treasure. His teachers say that he is a pleasure to teach, so consciousness, so caring, and considerate of others. I did something right :) Time and commitment - lots of energy
Wednesday night when the missionaries were there- Marcus leaned over to me and said I will be doing that someday- I want to teach children all over the world about Jesus and what He has done for me- Wow wow wow- Marcus gets it -I love that

No comments: