Saturday, February 9, 2013

we get through...

God is so funny- not hahaha- but sometimes the word he brings through church is so timely. I will be honest with you and sometimes I feel a lone ( i know I am not) but we talked about what to do when you know someone who needs comfort - the do and not do list.
I think my biggest pet peeve and it was brought up was do not tell the person you know what they are going through- you may have been through similar things but you do not know what they feel or what is going on inside- just be there to listen to them - maybe even be quiet - cry with them - drink coffee with them.

we lost mom in august of 2011 but some days it feels like yesterday- oh we get through but have not gotten over it- Marcus questions at times and honestly i do too- sometimes things are done or said to set off the emotions again--lately been thinking there is a hole in my heart that is not closed-

comfort words that do not help- she is in a better place - well... maybe she is not sick anymore but she is not here so i would disagree with you there- i know i can not change the fact she is gone- I get that- that does make up for the void though-


so we do get through- most days we get through well-  .....we never get over it though

No comments: