Tuesday, December 11, 2012

so much to tell - sorta

ok so what have we been up to- i neglected to tell you November 21st we were discharged from therapy- wowzers huh- 6 years later and we are done- we can go back as needed

He is a miracle I truly believe

now we are preparing for chorus concert this coming Friday December 14th- so if you would like to come and see him we will be at the Wesley Chapel performing arts center by Wesley Chapel High.- it  starts at 7

he is growing and maturing and becoming a fine young man- he often tells me he wants to be like me and adopt kids like him so he can help them become all they can be- he amazes me at times and then drives me crazy at other times

he is doing well in school struggling a little bit but we are in middle school and its a lot of work- if he would only listen to me he would do well but he knows best right- :)

all in all life is good in that area-

me busy at work - crazy happenings
i also have been dealing with a knee injury that was driving me crazy- i guess I am just getting old- anyways the Dr I see is awesome and is using me as a guinea pig - sorta - and it is fine cause what he has been doing is working. I still may need an injection in the knee ( no thank you) cause he did find cartilage damage and I also found out that if I ever have to have an MRI with my head going into the machine first- I will need heavy sedation :)

here are some pictures that Keri Rehm took for us- I think they are awesome



No comments: