Sunday, November 4, 2012

I did not know I was so far behind in my posts

yes we did officially make straight As on his report card- the second 9 weeks starting is a little bit rougher but we have changed things up and hopefully he will be back on track.
soccer is now finished and they finished with an undefeated season- Marcus scored the winning goal for Saturdays game- a few of the parents has said he needs to play league ball and I am like I don't think so its too expensive - not in my budget unfortunately- so we will stick to these leagues and if he wants to play for school he will be able to -

i was not at the last game- I was at a women's summit where i was one of the speakers- what did i speak on my story- our story- overcoming adversity - children with behavioral problems- we surely have overcame
hmm i think i will post a song with this post

i enjoyed it and i just want to help people i want to help parents- i do not know everything about parenting still learning - i just know not to give up and some awesome skills i learned- I did make cards to pass out-
this is essentially what is on the card plus my email and other blog website

Parents You are Not Alone
One Parent Helping Others-
Helping Parents with Behavior Challenged Children- There is Hope




No comments: