Saturday, October 27, 2012

Marcus Fall Concert 2012

Well Marcus had a concert for school - and they sounded great- in his group there are 2 boys - so he was easy to pick out - he was center stage- he did very well- very proud- this young man is coming a long very well if I do say so myself-

We still have some issues but minor attitude and tired issue- nothing that can not be worked out- he just has to realize respect in my house is not an option but a requirement and disrespect will not be tolerated- he will get it soon- he does get it - he just forgets it when he is tired and yes I give him space when he is tired however there is a limit he is given. anyway if that is all I deal with great- I will work with it-

they sang a song by Rubert Lang - Can you imagine- brought tears to my eyes just because of the message it brings- look it up - you will see what I mean

Here are a couple of pictures



No comments: