Monday, November 19, 2012

Mashed Potatoes

I know strange title- but you see I made them for Thanksgiving Dinner at church last night- peeled potatoes the whole 9 yards. I think they came out nicely-

I think everyone survived them- (smile)

Why such a big deal- well i often get picked on made fun of what ever you want to call it- for not cooking- honestly I don't like cooking- Many may like it but I do not-

May be I do not like it cause its just M and I or I just do not feel like messing up the entire kitchen for us- now i do cook just not extravagant meals-

simple meals is what I do- just for Marcus and I-

and you know what he does not care about the extravagant meals and i know some may laugh at me and say he does not know what he is missing- exactly- he likes what I cook and right now that is all that matters

so whether you cook greatly and awesomely - good for you - I am glad you enjoy it- for me its not my cup of tea

oh by the way - my mashed potatoes were good and Marcus liked them

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Proud of you! I dislike cooking as well. I make very basic meals too. sometimes I might make something that takes more than me just taking it out of the freezer or cabinet and popping it in the oven or a pot. But generally it is just simple stuff. I agree why mess up the whole kitchen if only two people are going to eat what is cooked?! Generally my boys only eat the simple stuff. Sara, Sean and I like other stuff but who wants to mess everything up! HA!