Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lake Myrtle will truly be missed

We had the 5th grade ceremony today at Lake Myrtle - while I am thrilled that Marcus is doing so well- I am saddened to be leaving some amazing people at Lake Myrtle I have nothing negative to say about our experience there- very loving and supportive they have been- they are truly a blessing to our lives and truly a reason Marcus has become successful-
We have been attending Lake Myrtle since first grade and I can close my eyes and think back to how we have started to how we ended and I am truly amazed-
We are very blessed to have been moved to this elementary school I truly believe God placed us there for a reason to meet the amazing teachers and staff there. They have been there in the ups and downs of Marcus- they were there when I needed an extra hand - they took their time over the summer one year to help Marcus improve his skills- they helped in making the best decisions and hard decisions for Marcus and my well being-
They were there when a mom was at her breaking point and shed tears while sitting in their classrooms and offices and kept encouraging me.
So ladies and gentlemen of Lake Myrtle Elementary - thank you thank you thank you- these words seem so small in comparison to a life that you all have forever changed - well actually not just one life but 2.
I appreciate you more then words can say- Andrew Carini- thank you for all you have done- I know this past year you were not there but you are truly a significant person in Marcus' life that has changed him forever- Susan Crossley - thank you for working with Marcus the first 3 years he was at Lake Myrtle- you are a true gift. Kris Madley- I remember the day well in which our lives forever changed - we spent almost an hour after school waiting for Marcus to calm and cope that was the day a we needed to make a decision and that day forever changed our lives -who knew 3 months later he would be gone for 5 months and truly was forever changed- thank you for your time and all your energy- You all have such patience and it has been a joy working with you to help Marcus be successful
Thank you Joanne Maggi- for opening up your classroom and loving Marcus -
You will be forever in our hearts and I will be forever grateful



No comments: