Monday, June 11, 2012

Family

I have realized lately - over the past year how much family means to me - more so then ever- we have had a bumpy one in our family- and sticking together through it all means so much-
I think for me it it just hurts my heart when I know family is going through things and there is nothing I can do - well not true about nothing- I can pray - I can listen- I can hug when I see them - and just let them know I am here whenever they need me-

we were able to spend some time with the Marsh side of the family this past weekend as some of them are in from Wyoming to see Disney - Uncle Dave and Aunt Cheryl brought the grand kids to Disney for the first time- it was neat to see it through their eyes- Marcus did not remember it when we were there 4 years ago so it was neat seeing it through his eyes again- it was hot and rainy and tiring but priceless as we spend time with the family- wish it was longer

so just to let you know my family- I love you all very much- and hold you all close to heart

No comments: