Sunday, June 17, 2012

A first for Marcus

Marcus experienced a first- a wedding- he had never been in the 7 years we have been a family- and he asked a ton of questions- he thought the pool we could go swimming in- no not so much- then he became a little on the anxious or anxiety side- very hyper very not focused- new surroundings new things- love it- not so much cause it is work to help keep him focused- all in all he did remarkable well considering we were out late and all
we rode with Pastor Larry and Deanna which I am forever grateful- really I am - because I was so tired and not sure if I would have made the 2 hour trip back home driving - I know it was a long night for all- especially since all of us had to get up early and be at church for worship practice - preparing for the morning- and personally getting rooms ready and setting up the final touches for children's church (Adam was not there) - he was still in Gainesville as it was Adam and Brenda's son that got married-
This of course made me feel a little old since I have known him since birth.

Meanwhile we were entertained by Marcus and his 1000s of questions and inquires- all fine- and of course Savanna and her quest to find me someone on craigslist - of course I disappointed my son by not going up for the bouquet toss- sorry bub.

So now Marcus has a bit of an understanding and informed me tonight that he wants to get married- I said hopefully after me LOL



No comments: