Monday, January 30, 2012

Trust



Trust- that is a big word - small in size but big when it comes to relationships- sometimes trust is broken and it takes a long while to get it back. However sometimes we allow others not in because of our lack of trust- we often times feel secure when we don't allow others in- and you know it is ok to allow others in- I have learned slowly - its not that I don't trust its I am very independent and stubborn at times and think oh i can do it all on my own with no one around- believe me that was me several years ago before a little boy popped into my life- I had to learn trust- with him, with his caregivers with my friends to allow them in when I was frustrated and hurt by all that was going on- oh I have improved greatly but like all things still working on trust.


So allow others in- and yes you need to know who you let in. but trust them that you do allow in- they are there to help you and support you

No comments: