Wednesday, January 25, 2012

over the last 25 days

well- working on spending more time with God in prayer and I think that is why I wke up so early in the am- not realizing it to this morning - no worries I have been praying each morning when I do wake up for what God reminds me of.

Marcus are praying specifically for our family each night when he goes to bed- he was questioning why it has not happened yet for what he was praying for- I said remember it is God's timing not ours- we always want the here and now but we need to allow God to work in our lives first. I learned the timing thing when everything was going on with Marcus

In the last 25 days Marcus has moved to full time mainstream classes and is doing well- in the last 25 days Marcus is down to 2 meds, in the last 25 days Marcus is sharing when things bother him and is asking how to solve problems if they arise again.

For me in the last 25 days- I have learned to appreciate my quiet time with God- I have learned that I do not need to live on junk food to be fulfilled- that I can cook and it is enjoyable ( do not let that get out too much) I learned to appreciate my voice and not take it for granted ( i have lost my voice for almost 5 days)

No comments: