Sunday, January 15, 2012

He is not DONE

God is and has worked amazingly in our lives and I truly anticipate God doing so much more- I know my words and thoughts often go back to Marcus but you know the last 6 years that has where life was all involved with Marcus and getting him to where he is today- was it me- yes- WHAT you say no Michele. No it really was me - how ? God- God allowed me to become his mom so He could do a work in him. Did you get all that? I sit here like this evening and say wow wow wow. We are sitting here watching football and he is so smart with it ( I taught him well- Girls do know how to play you know) He knows the teams and knows which ones he likes and which ones he does not. His mind is clear and he is focused. Today I challenged the kids to know 2 memory verses for Sunday School- I told him the verses and he memorized them on his own- with no help from me. His faith is amazing. I can not wait to see what God has next. I know it will be amazing for him but as well for me. It is such an honor that God chose me to be his mom. How blessed am I to be a part of God's plan for Marcus' life. What amazing thing do you have planned for our life now God? I can only imagine!




No comments: