Thursday, September 8, 2011

Morning

Ok I know I have fallen behind in my writing- just have not really felt like writing that much
mornings have been a little rough with Marcus being hyper and not focused- I guess we will give it time-
Changes in his therapist and such I am sure do not help with his anxiety levels-
Work is going well- I have an awesome floor supervisor in which I work with and she is helping me stay focused- what would I do without her.

Busy weekends ahead- see dad this weekend- we have an awesome service for our church in remembering 9-11 we are honoring the first responders in our area

next weekend I am going to a conference- the following weekend we are having a friends connection for church.

busy month of drs appts too for Marcus-

oh and to top it all i seem not to be able to sleep all night- hopefully that will get in check soon

No comments: