Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My favorite kindergarten memory

written by Marcus paraphrased by mom

My favorite kindergarten memory was when I was at the other house- I was there for awhile- I am glad I am not now - I lived there with a man who whipped me. Then a lady came and got me she was looking for a child- I am glad she took me to her house where she has cats and a dog. We ran from the house. The one cat I petted to hard and she scratched me.

This in reality happened before kindergarten- time line is not important here- the fact he wrote it down was major -

- on a side note we had a rough Tuesday and I had him tell his coach- I did not prompt him he actually did it on his own- which is another step- so glad he has a great coach who wants to see him succeed

Met with his teacher today just cause I wanted to have a face to face meeting- she gave me some insight- I love them at Lake Myrtle- I love the relationship we have with them- they would do anything to help Marcus succeed

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awe Michele, what a break through for Mr M for him to write this down! God is truly doing a work in him and despite the rough days he is making progress! Love ya keep pushing forward!