Sunday, April 25, 2010

Who has earned his first medals in track...




It was an amazing day yesterday at the track meet- I am so proud of him and how well he did-

He was beaming from ear to ear when he received the first medal and then when he received the second one he was higher then a kite- and he never came down

This was an amazing day for me- I truly saw an amazing change in my son- I mean his form was good - his attitude was good-

all in all a good day

I have spoken before about the Running Tigers Family- they are amazing- our coaches Gig, Mark, Eric, and Earl are truly a blessing to us and speak volumes to Marcus- I can not say enough about them

The kids may run individually but it is a true team sport- each one yelling for another and genuinely happy for one another when they accomplish something

No comments: