Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Review

It all started on Friday- I received 3 children from my sister and her husband so they could spend time together on their 10th anniversary- weekend-
I wanted to help them out- they have been through alot in the 10 years they have been married and they needed time to themselves - so I took on the task of 4 kids- and let me just say it was not too bad not bad at all- Marcus was very well behaved- proud of him- just minor kid issues and I did not have to use duct tape or bailing twine- so we were good to go

How many of you know you can entertain children by taking your car to the car wash- love it

We went to the night parade with the Garlands- had a good time and got lots of beads - the kids were well behaved there as well-

They got up the next morning for church with no issues of course I told them I want no whining in the AM.

Service was good- they were good- all was good

Lori and Stacy picked them up about 2 ish- Ainsley and Marcus were snoozing and the rest of us were watchiing some TV

They left and Marcus and I went to the superbowl party at church - we left early after a meltdown- we had planned to leave earlier- but things went south- he came home and crashed.
Saints won- congratulations

No comments: