Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TRack TRACK TrACk

Yes it is finally track season - I have so looked forward to this since track season was over-

I absolutely love it- ot sure who has more fun me or Marcus-

I just love the family feeling of the team and the meets so remind of my self back int he day being on the swim team-

We have a meet in Sarasota this year so I am excited to go to that one cause my parents will be able to come see the boy in action-

So here me now - if you want to come see him run there are several opportunities - you want to see this - he is a amazing- I know I am his mom and suppose to say it- but he is a talented runner anyone who has had to chase him down knows this

THere is a additional benefit this year- I will be walking the track with friends- yeah- last year I worked on my counseling classes this year working on myself :)

No comments: