Tuesday, September 15, 2009

new and refreshed insight

well- spoke with a wonderful person on the phone last night-Kathryn you may have heard of her from one of PDs blogs- she had some great insight and we discovered a lot of the tools I use for Marcus I need to tranfer them over to work- wow who knew I had it already- She gave me many new ideas to begin to utilize and I can not believe how fast the hour went- I wrote fast and furious and today will sit down and decipher and digest all she said. a fe wbooks to read - which are ordered and on their way.

yesterday was a good day- long day at work and my back is sore from it but we had to essentially get 2 days of work into 1 because of things going on with the building-so today will be a day to work on things and get things done that usually is put on the wayside- it is a day of catch up

oh and remember yesterday when i said I need a mini vacation well- i took Friday off- and I am going ot sleep in an extra hour ( still need to get Marcus to school) then have a list of projects to get done around here

~~ different topic- ever since we lost our friend Bernd- Marcus talks about where he is and how you get to heaven and if you do not have Jesus in your heart you will not go - and I am like yep you got it-everyday it is a new question which is good- I love to answer his questions

1 comment:

Dr. Deanna DossShrodes said...

I knew it would be amazing. So glad you were able to meet with her.

Love ya