Saturday, September 19, 2009

Customer Service

I was in a store yesterday and was at the check out lane and not one word came from the lady she was too busy with the other employee- no thank you for shopping - have a nice day etc. Her concern was with her fellow coworker which had just arrived. For me this rubbed me the wrong way - I got my stuff and thanked her - what was her response nothing.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Which of course that got me thinking-

Do we respond with nothing when our heavenly Father asks us something or tells us something? How does that make Him feel- rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr like me or they will get it next time. What if there is not a next time thought? Why do we not respond to God right then and there-


I myself this week had a perfect opportunity to respond and did not why? I am not sure. I am hoping God will give me another chance this week to respond with this person.

So what I have learned and continue to learn is respond to what God is asking of you- do not leave Him hanging waiting for your response- let Him know you heard Him.



I hear you God and will be responding even more

1 comment:

Toots said...

I had a similar experience at a store recently but I do have to admit that instead of it making me stop and think about how I respond to people and God it made he angry and I called and complained....but thanks for showing me that maybe that was God's way of getting MY attention..... love ya girl!!!!