Friday, October 2, 2015

day to day week to week

i know things have been rocky with M and I but please dont mess with my young man- or this momma may come unglued- he is growing and trusting God and seeking Him right now- I am so proud of him

tuesday at session I could sense or see something was wrong- it took him a bit to open up but when he did oh my - my heart sunk- he was being targeted by one of the kids a 17 year old- from messing up his bead project to having a desk and book thrown at him- but with all that- he kept his anger in check- no retaliation just him crying - hmmm i cry when i get angry too- wow-
he got everything out and his whole countenance changed-  so thankful he is slowly learning to open up and its ok to do so- Mom is learning too

but it gets better- not- so I get a phone call wednesday marcus got punched in the face- by who the same kid who did all he did the day before- ugh- and i am 80 miles away- i just wanted to go hug him- but i could not- so i spoke to him twice that day to make sure he was ok- he was no blood no broken teeth-  i was like dont mess with my son please dont you dont want ugly michele come out. LOL

anyway here are some pictures of us I love them- Rachael Ann Rice Photography took them. You can see more of her work at www.gotomypose.com







No comments: